|Manga||Is the Order a Rabbit? Manga Volume 1|
|Anime||Is the Order a Rabbit? Bunnisode 3|
Sharo is a short girl with fluffy blonde hair covering her ears and straightened bangs worn with a thin black headband accent by a bow. She has turquoise eyes shaped with an upward point and fair skin.
Her work uniform is a black and white maid-style dress with black frilly wrist cuffs, white over-the-knee socks and a frilled headdress with white lop-ear rabbit ears. Her school uniform consists of a black blouse with a white blazer, a white and grey plaid skirt and matching plaid tie.
Sharo is a sensitive and bashful girl who has insecurities when it comes to her image. She is easily flustered and worries that her friends think she is a rich and sophisticated lady when in actuality she is a poor girl living in a humble home- but with fancy interests and hobbies. She is kind and somewhat withdrawn, but she can be sarcastic and blunt at times.
She is quite jumpy and easily frightened, for example, when her friends tell ghost stories she covers her ears because she doesn't want to hear them, and she also has leporiphobia due to her not being able to walk home from school because a small wild rabbit was standing in her path and feared that it would attack her.
Sharo becomes very hyper and playful when under the influence of caffeine. She also admires Rize and has a crush on her, and shows a very respectful side towards her.
- Main article: Sharo Kirima/Relationships
Kirima Syaro → Kirimanjaro (キリマンジャロ?) which means "Kilimanjaro," as in Kilimanjaro coffee.
- "A delinquent feral rabbit? It'll bite me! I'm scared! I can't get past it!"
- "I pay a lot of attention to the teacups I drink fine teas from."
- "Rize-senpai, you said you've had trouble sleeping lately, so I recommend lavender!"
- "I'm glad we were able to borrow pajamas from Chino-chan, but aren't these too cute? I usually sleep in tracksuits…"
- There is some disagreement as to the romanization of her name. Koi, the anime and its promotional materials use Syaro, but subtitles use the romanization Sharo.
- Although Sharo is frightened by rabbits, most of them appear to genuinely like her.
- Main article: Sharo Kirima/Image gallery